– as seen on a Parenting Magazine issue.
Many of us, including myself, will go through extreme measures to make sure our kids are safe from anything – allergies included.
This is something I thought would help many of us parents on this matter.
1. My given birth name is Mikaella Celine.
2. Myka is my nickname.
3. I was born on Mar. 18, 1986
4. Manila, Philippines is my birthplace.
5. I have a younger sister named Claudine.
6. My older half-sister’s name is Wendy.
7. I was 12 when my family and I migrated to the U.S. (I thought we were just visiting to go to Disneyland)
8. I’m a Mama and Papa’s girl – I have a special bond with my grandparents from my mom’s side.
9. Astronaut was my dream job as a kid.
10. Now, it’s to be an accountant.
11. Given that I’d like to be an accountant, I really hated Math when I was in school.
12. I have a hyper, yet wlvery beautiful, adorable, and loving daughter named Sophia Meuy. Sofy for short.
13. I like to read books.
14. Romance and Self-Help are my top two favorite genres.
15. I love listening to Pop, R&B, and Soul music.
16. The first concert I ever went to was *NSync.
17. I was, still is, and forever will be a huge fan of *NSync, Backstreet Boys, No Doubt and Spice Girls.
18. Besides those 4 bands, I am also a big fan of Maroon 5 and Black Eyed Peas.
19. I enjoy watching documentaries on t.v. Travel Channel and Investigation Discovery are my favorite channels.
20. My favorite book as a kid was Number The Stars by Lois Lowry.
21. I’m a sucker for the Twilight Saga and the Harry Potter series.
22. I love sweets
23. When I’m bored and not watching t.v, I’d be on my phone/tablet, reading, writing, or playing Word Search puzzles.
24. I crochet. Yes I do!!!
25. My day would never be complete without my Sofy. She completes me!!!
Experiences with Sense & Sensibility
Real mom. Real life
Eyes ten degrees above the horizon
Processing Life 🙏
Bringing you equality news from the best sources across the globe
and the journey begins...... ;)
The successes and trials of a cancer-survivor's wife
We are involved, we are active, we have a say, for we are young journalists.
Fandoms, society, and more.
...choosing to live life on the brighter side :-)
Let it go...
Mothering that means something.
and peculiar ponderings...
Random thoughts of a random person
Life with two little girls
tradition vs. reality....